9.9.13

My Weekend.

It's Monday already?! Here's a recap of my lovely weekend.

 ★ ♡ ★ ♡ ★ ♡ ★ ♡ ★ ♡ ★ ♡ ★ ♡ ★ ♡ ★ ♡ ★ ♡ ★ ♡★ ♡★♡ ★♡ ★ ♡★ ♡★ ★ ♡★♡★♡★♡
What I wore Saturday
BOWLER HAT. BLACK JACKET: UNKNOWN. SHIRT: IRON FIST/DIY. SKIRT: HT. TIGHTS: EXPRESS. SKELETON KNEE SOCKS: PARTY STORE. BOOTS: TARGET. PURSE: H&M.

These socks are so cute, I may get a second back up pair. ^^

Later that day I got some goodies from Hot Topic, and came home to a gift from one of my besties that was also from HT, haha. I got myself the spiked belt and Misfit nail stickers. My friend surprised me with Joker/Harley Quinn leggings and Adventure time socks!
(I am wearing the Beemo ones as I type this ♡)


 Naturally, I changed my outfit for the night to rock these new leggings.
MY USUAL HAT. HARLEY QUINN NECKLACE: BY DIVINEZER0. SPIKED BELT: HT. DRESS: AMERICAN APPAREL. LEGGINGS: HT. SHOES: CHARLOTTE RUSSE.


Sunday was my birthday, I turned 26. Whoo, right? That morning I had egg drop soup in my favorite mug. For lunch, my husband and I decided to go out for sushi. It was soooo delicious. We even got free cheesecake.


 THE HAT OF DESTINY. VEST: THRIFT STORE/DIY. BUTTON: GIFT FROM A FRIEND. WHITE TANK: EXPRESS. GALAXY SKIRT: HT. WHITE THIGH HIGH SOCKS: SOCK DREAMS. SHOES: CHARLOTTE RUSSE.

To end this post, here is a video of me trying EveryDayThor's Prancercise workout.


No comments:

Post a Comment