14.5.13

OOTDs & Music Monday.

Hey loves! My laptop was down yesterday, so I have a bit to update on and a music monday.

This past weekend my friend and I went to HorrorCon Blood At The Beach. It was our first time attending! We had a lot of fun and can't wait to return next year. My main motivation for going to this con was to meet Michael Rooker. ♥ Which I did. And he is cute and awesome. And I am happy. This is what I wore!

Spiked Headband. Black Vneck. Ryuk & Skull necklace. Faux leather Skirt: HT. DIY Garter Belt. Thigh Highs: Sock Dreams. Studded Boots: Target.

A close-up of my garter belt. Added lil Merles to the front to show off my Dixon Pride. ;) It was fun to make. I am hooked. Going to make lots more.

Two of my favorite necklaces at the moment. Ryuk is the cutest Shinigami (god of death) ever! I felt it was appropriate to wear him out to a horror con.
Oh! And I wore these bows in my hair. Another way to show my affection towards Merle.


I wore this outfit on the next day. Still in the Dixon spirit, but this time with Daryl.
Bowler Hat. Daryl Dixon Shirt: HT. Spiked Shorts: DIY. Spiked over the knee socks: Ebay. Black Flats.

I am in love with this shirt. It says "If Daryl Dies We Riot". The word riot is in my shorts. Hahaha, not intended.


I leave you with this song by The Sounds. It's one of my favorite songs to sing along to. Hope your day/night has been well.



No comments:

Post a Comment