18.4.13

StyleCrush✩1

StyleCrush will be a new monthly feature here on the blog. Once a month I will talk about a girl/boy who inspires me with their fashion.

Kerli is an Estonian Musical Goddess that I adore. She has such a fun energy to her style, and is a beautiful person inside and out. I am inspired by the way she can effortlessly pull off club wear in an everyday way. She also is super crafty! A lot of her day to day and stage outfits are DIYed. On her buzznet there are a few tutorials that she was sweet enough to share with us. This one being my favorite, DIY Lolita Crown. Here are some of my favorite looks of hers.






A video of Kerli showing some of her clothing.


That's it for my first StyleCrush. Follow Kerli on FB. Twitter. Buzznet. Youtube. Also, check out her new album Utopia!

☆ Photos from Kerli's Buzznet & here.

No comments:

Post a Comment