15.4.13

Music Monday with PSY!

Today is a bit of a double whammy. You'll see why in a bit.

PSY has a new song and I am addicted! (Of course) In this song PSY says he is a "Mother Father Gentleman". Which reminded me of G-Dragon who said "I'll be that pretty Mother Father" as a photo caption and used Mother Father in his latest single 'MichiGo'. Is Mother Father the new slang with YG artists? If so I am into it.

Ga In is the leading lady of this m/v. She is a member of Brown Eyed Girls and I love her so. The main dance in this video is from the Brown Eyed Girls song 'Abracadabra'. I've always loved this dance, so I like that PSY chose to pay homage to it with Ga In by his side.



♡  ♡  ♡ ♡ 
Here is the video to 'Abracadabra'. I love BEG and this song very much.




No comments:

Post a Comment