7.3.13

Oz: The Great and Fashionable

Oz: The Great and Powerful is finally in theaters tomorrow! When I go to the movies, I like to dress with the theme. So to get in the spirit I decided to have a bit of fun and make outfits inspired by the characters.


A cute semi relaxed version of The Wizard with a pair of dark blue jeans. This would be a cute look for any day actually, sans the top hat haha.
The Wizard

I really like this character's outfit. I felt a peplum would work nicely for her jacket.
Theodora

A good witch can still wear awesome shoes. I love the heel. Reminds me of the bubbles Glinda seems to travel in at one point in this movie. The Lime Crime Snowsicle gloss seemed perfect for her. Sparkly and good witch approved.
The wicked witch and her all black look is a favorite of mine. Instead of painting yourself green, you could wear green lipstick!

Wicked Witch

Evanora's dress is green I believe, but I went with a black sequin with lace. The boots are nice and have that "hey I'm a witch" feel. :P

Evanora

Evanora by danabelle featuring a lace dress




Ball Joint Doll tights are a great accessory to get the dolly look. Also pearls, red lipstick and hints of lace represent this cute character well.
China Doll


The flying monkey outfit was probably my favorite to make. Instead of wearing huge wings to the movies, a pair of winged earrings could work!

Flying Monkey



I am so excited to see this movie. I think I'm going to wear an outfit inspired by The Wicked Witch.

That's all for now. xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment