31.3.13

March Favorites

Hey! I wanted to start a monthly favorites to show what I liked in the past month. From clothing, food, tech, and beauty.

This March I did a little bit of shopping here and there but most of these favorites are things I've had before but am really into again.

1. Wet n Wild fastdry in 'SaGreena the Teenage Witch'
Out of all the greens in my nail polish collection, this one is the perfect shade. It also last for a good amount of time before chipping.

2. Urban Decay: All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
This is the first setting spray I have ever tried and I am hooked. I've used it for cosplay, day to day makeup on hot days, and when I go out. Works like a charm for me.

3. Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse
My favorite foundation. I first wore this foundation on my wedding day years ago. Since then I have tried many different drugstore foundations, and ended up coming back to this one. It is long lasting, light weight, good coverage, and does not cause breakouts. Loved it then, love it now.

4. DUO Brush on eyelash adhesive
When I found this, I heard heavenly music play. An eyelash glue with a wand was just what I needed. Easy application and held my lashes on through cosplay madness.

5. NYC Smooch Proof 16H Lipstain in 'Rock on Ruby 497'
I really like the NYC brand and decided to try their lipstain. It does not transfer to straws, cups, and really is smooch proof. The stain does last for quite a bit. It gives me a light red lip color, which I love.

6. Batman Peter Pan Collar by Shlii
Being a Joker Fangirl, this collar was necessary. I can't wait to do an ootd with it!

7. Bioshock Infinite
Such a good game. When I started the game all I could gush about was how visually beautiful it is. It also doesn't hurt that one of my favorite voice actors, Troy Baker, voices Booker.


Hope you enjoyed my monthly faves!



No comments:

Post a Comment