14.1.13

Comfy Pink and Gray look fit for a Princess




      
It has been nice outside for the last few days. The warm air makes me long for Spring and Summer. Yesterday I went around town with my Hubhub to run errands and this is what I wore.
Spiked Headband- Ebay | Grey Cardi- Forever21 Sleeveless Skull Tee- Urban Outfitters |
Pink Dress- Forever21 | Grey stockings- Express | Shoes- H&M



This headband is very comfy and was a great price. It is easily a new favorite of mine. I found the cardi a few years ago while looking through a F21 sale rack. It was on sale for $4. I love the sleeves! Has a bit of a princess feel to it. The skull tee is a nice UO find from the summer. The dress I am wearing is a fave of mine. The buttons fell off of the straps, so now I wear it as a halter. I love to layer shirts over it so it looks like a skirt. It is so bright and pretty.



Have a good day loves.


No comments:

Post a Comment