15.9.12

Costume Wish List

Being a cosplayer, I love this time of the year when stores start selling costumes. There are so many cute ones! How's a girl to choose? I simply couldn't pick one, so I made a list of the top ten that I wish to have.





1. The Dark Knight Rises Catwoman After seeing this movie, I was convinced that I needed to be as sexy and cool as Catwoman. This costume should help, right?
2. Nurse Harley Quinn This Arkham Asylum Harley costume is so cute and a must have for a HQ lover like myself.
3. Sugar and Spice Cupcake It's a cute dress with cupcakes on it and a whipped cream headband. What more could I ask for?!
4. Coke bottle I would wear this to the Coke museum, or just to hang out in (sans the bottle cap).
5. Beetlejuice Stripes! My obsession with stripes is thanks to Beetlejuice, so of course I love this.
6. Mummy Girl Such a cute mummy inspired dress.
7. Poison Nurse I really love nurse costumes right now.
8. Miss Scissorhands I love the belts.
9. Genie This is really cute and looks pretty comfy.
10. Sailor Moon Lately I've been wanting to fight evil by moonlight and win love by daylight...


Which are your favorites? Do you also have a costume wish list?


No comments:

Post a Comment