27.4.12

Sososo Excited


Soon, my husband (Zachary ♥) and I will be vacationing in Orlando, fl. I am ecstatic because...

WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!!

More Disney Please

For the first time ever, we are frolicking our way to Disney World! I can’t wait to ride the Haunted Mansion and Pirates of the Caribbean about 100 times then see the fireworks at the Cinderella Castle! I’ve been going nuts planning my outfit, haha. I may wear something Peter pan or Snow White inspired? Or maybe not. Who knows, I will most likely do a whole post about my theme park fashion aspirations.

We’re also going to Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure. Which means The Wizarding World of Harry Potter!

Of course we are going to try Butterbeer and I will geek out in Ollivanders and Zonko's. I am a proud Hufflepuff, if you were wondering. :)

Also excited to see The Avengers. I love Iron Man. Ahem...love. I will most likely be wearing something red and gold to the movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment