9.4.12

Here's what I've been up to lately...

Last night I had a fun photoshoot with my friend Brian! Afterwards, my husband and I decided to get some food.

Taco Bell. The meal of champions.

I'm wearing some clothes I threw on after the shoot.

What I'm Wearing:
H&M- Tank Top
Express- Sweater
Free People- Pants
H&M- Wedges
DIY Flower Crown


I am currently working on a new hair accessory, well more like a few of them. They're inspired by space, food, and anime of course! Speaking of anime, I've been watching so much lately it's getting crazy. I just started watching B Gata H Kei & Haganai I also want to check out Heaven's Lost Property. I may find or make a widget for this blog so you can see what I am currently watching and reading. What other anime should I check out?

My cosplay progress is barely moving along haha. ^^ If you haven't seen my post on my old blog on who I am cosplaying this year, here it is on OtakuCrafts! I did start one of them, then hated it and now I'm starting over again. You always learn how to improve your cosplay by making mistakes, right?

That is all for now!



No comments:

Post a Comment